Participants needed for web-based study on men's experience of their partners' sexual pain (University of the West of England, Bristol, UK)

The University of the West of England are looking for participants for a study on how men experience sexual pain in their partners.

To participate in the online survey, you will need to be male, over the age of 18 and resident in the UK, and you will need to have been in a relationship with a woman suffering from pain during sexual intercourse (or pain preventing intercourse).

Full details of the study are given on our Current research page.